Each month, we’ll highlight the most popular content in the Community - from forum discussions to blog posts - which matter most to our customers.
Here is what was hot in the Community from January 2017:
Top 5 Discussions
- What does PayPal payment ERROR 12: DECLINED: 15005-THIS TRANSACTION CANNOT BE PROCESSED mean?
- Error when connecting to Soap Client in .NET 4.0
- When will createAccount support the Paypal payment method type?
- Connection reset for apisandbox
Top 5 Ideas
- Payment page countries should be in alphabetical order for non-English
- Require Audit Trail
- Customer Statements
- Auto uplift a set of charges at a fixed point in time for a mass of subscriptions
- Allow a custom field lengths of 2k or 4k chars.
Top 5 Blog Posts
- [Action Required] Zuora is Disabling TLS 1.0
- Simple Deployments Means Faster Deployments
- Z-Women in the News - Part 1 of a 3 Part Series
- Zuora Application Release 208: January 2017
- Zuora for Salesforce Maintenance Release (Quotes 8.2 & 360 4.2)
Top 5 User Groups
- Zuora University
- Reporting User Group
- EMEA CFOs
- Extension Platform LA
- Multi-entity LA
- january 2017
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.