Each month, we’ll highlight the most popular content in the Community - from forum discussions to blog posts - which matter most to our customers.
Here is what was hot in the Community from February 2017:
Top 5 Discussions
- What does PayPal payment ERROR 12: DECLINED: 15005-THIS TRANSACTION CANNOT BE PROCESSED mean?
- Error when connecting to Soap Client in .NET 4.0
- How to update the Stuck Payment that is on Processing status?
- [KNOWN ISSUE] Reporting error "FLOW.HOME" | translate
Top 5 Ideas
- Require Audit Trail
- Customer Statements
- CORS Support for Direct Post
- Support new REST API in Production Copy (Services) Environments
- Level 3 Processing for Cybersource
Top 5 Blog Posts
- First Zuora Hoodie Day of 2017!
- [Action Required] Zuora is Disabling TLS 1.0
- Update: 100% REST API AND NEW DEVELOPER CENTER
- The Product is the Demo (We Fake the Customer)
- Simple Deployments Means Faster Deployments
Top 5 User Groups
- Multi-entity LA
- Reporting User Group
- Zuora University
- Zuora Partners
- New York User Group
Top 5 Searches
- disable send to z-billing
- credit loans
- february 2017
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.