12-31-2018 02:17 PM
Zuora Collect Release Update December 2018
Zuora Collect Release Update
- Configurable Payment Retry has two additional statuses available for use when retrying payments at the invoice level: Complete and Complete - External. The addition of these two statuses does not impact any historical data. The full list of available statuses and their descriptions are listed below.
Invoice Retry status can have five different options which are updated by the Configurable Payment Retry feature:
- In Retry - An 'In Retry' status indicates the invoice is actively in the retry process. Navigate to the last payment made on the invoice for further information on the customer group and retry attempt number.
- Complete - The rety cycle has concluded due to a successful payment.
- Complete - External - The retry cycle has concluded and payment was made from an outside source (i.e. ad-hoc payment).
When a payment is collected from an outside source, the response status will be updated the next time retry logic is executed.
- Failure - The retry cycle has concluded and no payment was obrtained.
- Blank - Invoice is not in retry status.
Account Retry status can have three different options which are updated by the Configurable Payment Retry feature:
- In Retry - An 'In Retry' status indicates the account is actively in the retry process. Navigate to the last payment made on the account for further information on the customer group and retry attempt number.
- Failure - The retry cycle has concluded and no payment was obtained. A failure response will also diable the auto-pay on the account.
- Blank - Account is not in retry status.
- The release of our newest Collect feature - Statement Generator! Create account statements to provide customers with their account hsitory. Learn more about Statement Generator.
Release Date: 4 January 2019
- Ability to use the retry logic of Configurable Payment Retry with the functionality of Advanced Payment Manager.
- A Response Code Wizard in Configurable Payment Retry to easily manage gateway response codes and their mappings.
Release Date: January 2019
- Enhanced functionality of Configurable Lockbox to process lockbox files using account and invoice information.