Happy Business Starts Here

Why do I get the Bill Run notification email even though I don’t have any notifications enabled?

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Why do I get the Bill Run notification email even though I don’t have any notifications enabled?

Question: Why do I get the Bill Run notification email even though I don’t have any notifications enabled?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Support

Re: Why do I get the Bill Run notification email even though I don’t have any notifications enabled?

Answer:

First of all we need to check the notifications. Navigate to Billing Settings -> Setup Profiles, Notifications and Email Templates. Check all the notifications associated with “Bill Run completion” and make sure they are disabled.

Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 11.05.54 PM.png

Now open the email notification which you received to check the bill run number.

Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 11.08.42 PM.png

Now check the Bill Run BR-00000633 in Zuora UI. Navigate to Billing -> Bill Runs tab on LHS and search the Bill Run number BR-00000633. The Bill Run is created by user stomar+sbx@zuora.com .

Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 11.13.00 PM.png

And the work Email ID for user "stomar+sbx@zuora.com" is “stomar@zuora.com".

Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 11.15.41 PM.png

So, that is the reason every time a bill run is created by this user, the Bill Run completion and posting notification will be sent to the Work emailID of the user.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √