Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted

Usage posted on same day as auto renew not showing up on invoice

This morning, we sent up usage for two of our customers (with BCD as the 12th) at ~01:00 PST, with an explicit SubscriptionNumber and ChargeNumber for each. At ~02:00 PST, their subscriptions auto-renewed. Now when we do "create bill run" and process the bill run from the individual customer account, it looks like the usage is not being picked up at all. We have had no problems with our other bill runs today; just the two that auto renewed this morning. I pushed the usage again (so that it's submission time is after the renewal time, hoping that might make some difference), but no luck. For each usage, the StartDateTime is 1478908800000 (Sat, 12 Nov 2016 00:00:00 GMT) and the EndDateTime is 1481500800000 (Mon, 12 Dec 2016 00:00:00 GMT).

4 REPLIES 4
Zuora Support

Re: Usage posted on same day as auto renew not showing up on invoice

Hi @cwallace-zetta,

Assuming that your usage charge has a Monthly billing period, please makes sure that your bill run has a Target Date = December 12, 2016 or later (as usage is billed in arrears).

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

We have set the Target Date as December 12 and even as December 13, and neither picks up the usage.

Zuora Support

Hi @cwallace-zetta,

In this case we will need to look further into the subscription and bill run.  Please open a ticket with Zuora Support.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

I already did; REQUEST #108801