Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Zuora Support Moderator

Updating Bill To and Sold To contacts

When an account was created, and the contact for sold to and bill to are the same, there's only one contact with sold to/bill to tag.

But now if the customer has a different bill to contact, and want to separate the contact with updated information, how can we do that in Zuora?

Now if we add new contact, there's no way to make it sold to or bill to, also, we cannot delete the original one as well.

SigNowBlue.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Support Moderator

Re: Updating Bill To and Sold To contacts

Updating the Sold/Bill-To is a simple process in your Zuora tenant. Here are some basic steps on how to update the Bill/Sold-To contacts.

For my example I will use a customer account that has only 1 contact which is the default Bill/Sold-To Contact.

1) Under any customer account, on the right column for the Key Contacts, click on CREATE NEW CONTACT. Create your new contacts accordingly.

2) Once you have the new contacts saved, under the Basic Information section click on EDIT

3) Under the BILL TO and SOLD TO you will have the ability to change the contact using the dropdown windows. The available contacts are based on the Key Contacts. Update the contacts accordingly. Click SAVE.

4) Once saved, the Customer Account will now have updated Bill/Sold-To contacts. You can now remove any unused contacts by clicking on DELETE under Key Contacts for that particular contact.

For more information please check out our Knowledge Center article regarding Key Contacts for Customer Accounts.

SigNowBlue.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √