Happy Business Starts Here

Re: Opinion/Recommendations for using Automated Price Change (Uplift) for Renewed Subscriptions

Savvy Scholar

Opinion/Recommendations for using Automated Price Change (Uplift) for Renewed Subscriptions

Hello, 

We are debating implementing automated price changes for renewed subscriptions moving forward and I wanted to see if anyone had opinions, feedback, recommendations or advice on implementing the feature? Currently we manually increase renewal subscriptions $100/year, but want to move to an automated and consitent model. I would love to understand other business' use cases and operational ease or complexity.

Jackie

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Savvy Scholar

Re: Opinion/Recommendations for using Automated Price Change (Uplift) for Renewed Subscriptions

Hey @jlincoln I am having the same issue as well. I know that Zuora has an out of the box functionality to apply price percentage increase at renewal, but we have to many scenerios to apply that accross the board, so I am looking for an alternitve as well. 

I did find a zqu__PriceIncreasePercentage__c field on the Quote Rate Plan Charge, but am not able to see it performing any calculations. 

Anyone suggestions on this would be much appreciated. 

Thank You, 

Courtney