Happy Business Starts Here

New Student

Mobile Safari/Safari redirect issue on Hosted Payment page

We are using the Hosted Payment iframe page and have an issue with Mobile Safari and Safari. On the initial load of the page(no Zuora cookies set) the user gets redirected to our iframe page. Then on subsequent page loads the Zuora iframe loads fine. I realize zuora doesn't officially support Safari on desktop however you do mention support for Mobile Safari on Payment Pages 2.0(https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/BB_Introducing_Z_Business/Policies/Browser_Support_Policy). I see this issue on both desktop and mobile Safari.

4 REPLIES 4
Zuora Alumni

Re: Mobile Safari/Safari redirect issue on Hosted Payment page

Hi there,

The current behavior is by design, due to the cookie limitation of Safari browsers. The purpose of page reloading is to get the cookies of Zuora hosted page. Otherwise the iFrame will not be rendered successfully on Safari browsers.

We are planning to add expire date for cookies to workaround the issue somehow. So the end user just experience the page reload when rendering the iFrame at the first time or when the date of cookies are expired.

Thanks

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Newly Enrolled

What is the current workaround for this? We tried to load an iframe within an iframe and was hoping just the inner iframe would be reloaded. Instead, it reloaded the whole page and set the url to the inner iframe. Is there a way to just refresh the inner iframe?

Zuora Alumni

Hi Usermcguy,

Our engineer team is planning to enhance the behavior to make the page not to reload. However, the ETA is not available right now. We will update the thread once the ETA is decided.

Regards,

Dennis

Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Hi usermcguy,

Engineer team is planning to fix the issue in release 203.s1 which is scheduled to be deployed as below:
08/16: APISandbox Refresh (10 pm, PT)

It will be deployed to production on 08/17 (10 pm, PT).

Regards,
Dennis