Happy Business Starts Here

How to set the sales tax NOT based on subscription account's sold to contact?

Highlighted
Support SME

How to set the sales tax NOT based on subscription account's sold to contact?

I'm wondering for the sales tax setting for the parent and sub-account relation. If the subscription's invoice owner = Parent account, then for the invoices of the sub-account, is there any way we can set the sales tax NOT based on subaccount's sold to contact but Parent account's?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: How to set the sales tax NOT based on subscription account's sold to contact?

There is an option of Calculate taxes using information from Customer Account of in the Billing Rules which could configure if the tax should be calculated using the information of the Invoice owner or the Subscription owner. (Z-Billing settings > Billing Rules)

You could find the description of this setting from below page: 

Define Billing Rules

Since it is a setting for the whole tenant, so it will take effect to all the calculations of tax.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: How to set the sales tax NOT based on subscription account's sold to contact?

There is an option of Calculate taxes using information from Customer Account of in the Billing Rules which could configure if the tax should be calculated using the information of the Invoice owner or the Subscription owner. (Z-Billing settings > Billing Rules)

You could find the description of this setting from below page: 

Define Billing Rules

Since it is a setting for the whole tenant, so it will take effect to all the calculations of tax.

View solution in original post