Happy Business Starts Here

Re: How to print Page numbers ( Current page number & Total pages) in Custom document

Bhaskar
Zuora Staff

How to print Page numbers ( Current page number & Total pages) in Custom document

How to print Page numbers ( Current page number & Total pages) in Custom document. Using file-> "Custom document" generating the custom invoice. I have tried  in different ways to print  Current Page number and total number of pages in custom invoice. I am unable to achieve this requirement. Please help me in this regards.

3 REPLIES 3
Rajkumar
Zuora Support

Re: How to print Page numbers ( Current page number & Total pages) in Custom document

Hi Bhaskar,

Thanks for reaching Zuora Team. By using the below mail merge format, we can able to display the current page and the total number of pages.

Page Number - { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT}

Total number of Pages - { NUMPAGES \* MERGEFORMAT}

I have tested this in my personal tenant and below are the screenshots:

Invoice template setup:

Page Number setup.JPG

Invoice PDF:

Page Number PDF.JPG

You can just pull this value from the Word Mail merge functionalities:

Page Number WORD.JPG

Please try this and let us if you have any queries. 

Thanks,
Raj

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Bhaskar
Zuora Staff

Hi Raj

Thanks for the reply.

I am using HTML and CSS for generating custom Invoice PDF.  I think you have explained me how to print page number and total pages in Word. Please suggest me a way to print the page number and total pages in HTML and CSS.

Bhaskar
Zuora Staff

Workflow custom document.PNG