Change of notification email address after tax calculation for bill runs completion – Avalara
I have an integration done between Zuora and Avalara to calculate sales tax and would like to change the notification email from my email address to a different email address after the sales tax calculation for completed bill runs.
I had checked with Avalara and they said the change needs to be made in Zuora. Please let me know how to make the changes in Zuora.
Please follow the below steps to change the email address.
- We need to re-generate the security token from https://zuora2avatax.com/.
- Provide the valid credentials of the Zuora and Avalara. Type the email id which you are planning to change in Notification Email and then generate the token.
- If the credentials are valid, the security token will be generated.
- Then go to Zuora -> Billing Setting -> Setup Profiles, Notifications and Email Templates-> Bill Run Completion | Completed Status ->Edit.
- Take a backup of the existing Base URL and paste the new token "https://zuora2avatax.com/?taxprev=1&token=Generated Token".
- After this change, all the new bill run email notification from Avatax will be delivered to the newly configured email id.
Note: https://zuora2avatax.com/ site is owned by Avalara and if any issue, please reach out to Avalara Support. Also, the email is sent from Avalara and not through zuora.