Happy Business Starts Here

Advanced Tutor Seb
Advanced Tutor

3DS2 ThreeDs2_Init_Exception

Hi,

I'm trying to enable 3DS2 using Adyen Integration v2.0 as a Gateway with the iframe hosted page.
At the moment I’m having the following issue ThreeDs2_Init_Exception - ThreeDs2 Init failed: payment gateway doesn't support it when rendering the iFrame.

Should I contact Zuora to enable something their side?

Thanks,
Seb

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: 3DS2 ThreeDs2_Init_Exception

Hi Seb,

If the payment gateway specified in your hosted payment page configuration is already Adyen Integration v2.0, then it is possible the param field_gatewayName has been used and have had the gateway overridden when sending the request to Zuora.

Regards,

Yolanda

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Advanced Tutor Seb
Advanced Tutor

Hi Yolanda,

Thank you for your anwer, I've simply removed the paymentGateway field now I can see the iFrame, I don't get the error anymore Smiley Happy

Apparently Adyen is trying to load scripts and CSS and even a page. But I got many errors in the console which blocks 3DS to be displayed, I'll try on an https environment but in the meantime I'm posting a screenshot of the errors here.

Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 15.31.19.png

Thanks,

Seb

Support SME

Hi @Seb,

Smiley Happy happy to know we could help!

So for the new issue of no 3DS2 challenge displayed, if the error only happens when 3DS2 setting is enabled, then it is better to be further investigated through a support ticket because we will need to know more info about your environment and test to find the root cause.

One little suggestion, I saw you're running an environment in your local server, so by providing the HAR file together with filing the ticket will help for us to know what is happening on the client-side.

(How to create a HAR file to share with support team to investigate HPM related issues)

Advanced Tutor Seb
Advanced Tutor

Sure thing I can provide this HAR file but do you want me to create another support ticket or is this one enough?

Support SME

Hi @Seb , Smiley Happy this is actually not a support ticket 

a support ticket could be filed from here: https://support.zuora.com/hc/en-us/