Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Support SME

Reporting on upcoming subscription expirations

We need to create a report that will provide the upcoming month's subscriptions that were or are due to expire with their current status, (example would be 'has future sub' noted, or no renewal status), by Brand (we have multiple products), by account, with their current contract pricing. Can you provide all the details on how to create this report?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Support SME

Re: Reporting on upcoming subscription expirations

We have an out-of-box reports called "Accounts with Subscriptions up for renewal in next 30 days" that should provide you with the information you need. You can use this report as a default starting point. The report is located under Standard Reports > Booking > Actions.

However, this report does not have the capability of adding products and pricing since it uses the Subscription data source. So you can use this report as a "template" and copy it using the RATE PLAN CHARGE data source which does allow you to add product and pricing related fields to the report.

For more information please check out our Knowledge Center article regarding Create a Summary Report

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √