Happy Business Starts Here

Support SME

MRR by Month report

I used to be able to pull a report that showed my MRR by month, so I could calculate ARR & MRR by product. It looks like my report did not migrate over. I can’t figure out how to get my old reporting back.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: MRR by Month report

As part of the report migration process, a majority of existing reports have been migrated with a few exceptions. For your reference, please refer to the following article to see what was and was not included in the migration. https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CD_Reporting/Reporting_Migration_Process

For example, reports would not have been migrated if:

• report has not been run in the last 6 months prior to the migration (MOST COMMON)
  • report based on the following data sources: Contracted MRR and TCV History, Account, by CC Expiration Date, Invoice Aging Summary
  • report based on the following data sources: Accounting Period, Amendment, Communication Profile, Customer, Export, Product Rate Plan, Updater Batch, Updater Detail

Please note: The original reporting solution has been deprecated and is no longer accessible.

With the new reporting feature, there are several default MRR reports including:

• New Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) - Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) of new subscriptions by month and by product.
  • New MRR and TCV by Product - Summary of Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) and Total Contract Value (TCV) for new subscriptions by month and product.

You can start with these reports and update filters to get the results you require.

To only include the current active products in a subscription you want to include the following filter:

• Rate Plan Charge: Is Last Segment is equal to TRUE

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: MRR by Month report

As part of the report migration process, a majority of existing reports have been migrated with a few exceptions. For your reference, please refer to the following article to see what was and was not included in the migration. https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CD_Reporting/Reporting_Migration_Process

For example, reports would not have been migrated if:

• report has not been run in the last 6 months prior to the migration (MOST COMMON)
  • report based on the following data sources: Contracted MRR and TCV History, Account, by CC Expiration Date, Invoice Aging Summary
  • report based on the following data sources: Accounting Period, Amendment, Communication Profile, Customer, Export, Product Rate Plan, Updater Batch, Updater Detail

Please note: The original reporting solution has been deprecated and is no longer accessible.

With the new reporting feature, there are several default MRR reports including:

• New Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) - Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) of new subscriptions by month and by product.
  • New MRR and TCV by Product - Summary of Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) and Total Contract Value (TCV) for new subscriptions by month and product.

You can start with these reports and update filters to get the results you require.

To only include the current active products in a subscription you want to include the following filter:

• Rate Plan Charge: Is Last Segment is equal to TRUE

View solution in original post