Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Support SME

Product Catalog - Effective End Date question

I'm setting up rate plans for customers but they'll only be able to buy certain ones at a given period of time.

For example, early bird registration, regular registration, etc. Our software will display rate plans available based on EffectiveStartDate and EffectiveEndDate.

I want early bird pricing to show to the customer from now through the 14th and then starting the 15th only show regular pricing.

Would the effective end date of the early bird pricing be the 14th or 15th? Does it expire at midnight the date you select or 11:59:59 pm?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Support SME

Re: Product Catalog - Effective End Date question

If you want the rate plan to effectively end on the 14th then you would set the Effective End date to the 13th. When set to this date, the last second that the rate plan remains available is the 13th @ 11:59:59 PM. Once it is the 14th @ 12:00:00 AM, that rate plan becomes inactive.

Also note that this date and time follows your Zuora tenant's timezone setting located in Settings > Administration > Manage Tenant Profile. If set to "(GMT-07:00) America/Los_Angeles (Pacific Daylight Time)" then expiring your rate plan will occur in PDT.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √