Question or Problem Statement:
How do I open a “good” support ticket and get the fastest answer?
A good issue description and a few key details can go a long way to reduce the time to resolution on a given issue by reducing the number of email exchanges and questions a support agent must ask before real troubleshooting can begin, and a solution provided.
Your ticket should contain the following:
- Your tenant ID and environment
- Pre granted access to tenant, and/or Salesforce as required by the issue outlined (Support Agents must be given written or verbal permission to access your Zuora or Salesforce tenant as it's generally not assumed)
- A clear and detailed problem statement which outlines the issue or question including your business use-case/impact if necessary
- Examples if necessary (links, screenshots, attachments)Links to Knowledge Center / Support Forum articles which you have previously reviewed
- Steps to reproduce if the issue is conditional on following a given sequence
- API details as sent to Zuora (request details, dateTime information, full query request and response payload including http headers, etc)
- Error details