Happy Business Starts Here

Partner

Enterprise readiness: One should be able to login to many Zuoras from one SSO

In relation to: Cannot add new user to Zuora for SSO, as an Enterprise with more than one Zuora who has several (lots of) employees, of which there may be 50 or so Zuora users across our several Zuora tenants, we want to implement a mature SSO solution so that when a user moves, leaves or joins our business, we can revoke access for them in our Zuora tenant, we also want them to only have to remember one password.

Currently, unlike other enterprise solutions (Salesforce, replicon etc), Zuora doesn't not support that use case. Zuora should support this use case. How far away is this enterprise feature from being developed?

We need our users to just login to their Okta portal and pick the Zuora tenant they need access to at the time they need it.

Illustration of needing to login to more than one Zuora.

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Zuora Staff

Re: Enterprise readiness: One should be able to login to many Zuoras from one SSO

Thank you for sending this to our ideas page as well. Our Project Manager will be able to update you on the idea page to let you know if this can be implemented or is currently in the works. Please refer to the this page for your idea submission:

https://community.zuora.com/t5/Admin-Settings-Ideas/Enterprise-readiness-One-should-be-able-to-login...

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Tags (3)
Partner

Re: Enterprise readiness: One should be able to login to many Zuoras from one SSO

Thanks, can you tell the project manager that there are 9 votes on this already (I'm getting our colleagues to "like" this page because for some reason the ideas page wasn't showing in our colleagues' browsers). thx

Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

@mikemartin  Thank you for letting us know about the number of votes!

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √