Happy Business Starts Here

Valued Scholar

Disable Password Expiry for Single UI User

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows how to solve my problem.

We have a user in Zuora sandbox that is used to run automated tests through the Zuora UI (as well as other systems UI). Thes tests run automatically everyday. I would like to be able to set this user up so that their password doesn't expire, however the only way I am aware of doing this is to make them only access via the API, which isn't an option currently. 

Does anyone know if there is a way to prevent just this user's password from expiring?

4 REPLIES 4
Guru

Re: Disable Password Expiry for Single UI User

If this issue is only an issue with Sandbox, is it possible to disable the password expiration setting entirly for sandbox?  Is that security level required for your sandbox enviroment?

Valued Scholar

Thanks for the suggestion. That would work for most sandboxes, but we have two sandboxes that we are using for Data Migration and the team are loading real data in, so we do require Production style security settings for it. Therefore we cannot simply disable it for all users on those sandboxes. Smiley Sad

Zuora Support Moderator

@EllieMatthewman  - unfortunately the password expiry setting is at the tenant-level so there isn't an option to disable for just a single UI user.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Highlighted
Valued Scholar

Thanks for confirming Amy. For anyone reading this wanting to know a similar thing, I have created an idea for this to be implemented here.