Happy Business Starts Here

Community Manager

Ctrl+X should function as "Cut" instead of closing a pop-up window in Zuora UI

Request: Ctrl+X should function as "Cut" instead of closing a pop-up window in Zuora UI

Reference Number: DE4153

Business Need: If Ctrl + X is pressed in a pop-up window in UI, the window is closed instead of cutting the text inputs, which is causing trouble for customers who want to move the content.

Subscribe to Zuora System Updates at Zuora Trust
Follow Zuora Global Support on Twitter and LinkedIn

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Valued Scholar

Re: Ctrl+X should function as "Cut" instead of closing a pop-up window in Zuora UI

Is this something on the development road map? I do not see a way to upvote this post.

Zuora Alumni

Re: Ctrl+X should function as "Cut" instead of closing a pop-up window in Zuora UI

Hi,

We were not able to replicate this issue on our end.  Can you please provide to us step by step of what you did?  Also, what type of browser and browser version # are you using?   Thanks.

Robert

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Valued Scholar

Hi,

These are two situations I run across quite often and happenes in both Chrome Version 53.0.2785.143 and Firefox 44.0

1) Open Customer Account

2) Edit / Create New Contact

3) Press Ctrl+X

The Contact Pop-Up window closes

1) Open Customer Account

2) Create New Subscription

3) Fill out details and click Save and Activate

4) Press Ctrl+X

The Activation Date Pop-Up window closes

This does not seem to be systemwide issue since using Ctrl+X on Pop-Up Windows from other sources (ie. Invoice, Product Catalog) seem to work fine

Zuora Alumni

Hi,

Thank you for the steps.  I was able to replicate both steps provided.   I will need to send this up to our Advance Solutions Team and have them work with our Engineering Team.   

Robert

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √