Happy Business Starts Here

0 Kudos

Highlighting Breadcrumbs

I would recommend using some color to highlight your breadcrumbs (it can stay on branding).

Right now they blend into the background (especially the non active one's) and don't promote their use. One of the first ways you lose engagment is by members feeling lost. This is a great way to move back and forth between sections of the community and act as a roadmap for where you are. I know it looks clean, but I believe that giving some color contrast (esp non active crumbs) will help navigation and ultimately familiararity to the community.

Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 2.06.47 PM.png

vs

Color copy.png 

3 Comments
Zuora Product Team

Thanks for the feedback and great mock-up!  I'll take this issue up with our team and see how we can better differentiate the active vs non-active breadcrumbs within the Community.

Community Manager
Status changed to: Under Consideration

Hi @SuccessFanatic,

Thanks for the feedback! I'll forward this along to our design team. In the meantime if you have any additional Community feedback, feel free to post here in the Community Advocates group.  As the Community Manager, I take community feedback very seriously and do what I can to deliver what customers need.

Thanks again,

Lana

Zuora Community Manager

Community Manager

Checked in with our tech people - they're currently working on something that will bring improvements. I've updated the status to "coming soon" and will keep you posted!