Happy Business Starts Here

Extend the Manage Tenant Profile settings page with a list of tenant functions that have been enabled in a tenant

Feature Request: Extend the Manage Tenant Profile settings page with a list of tenant functions that have been enabled in a tenant

Reference Number: DE10672

Business Need: When switching from sandbox to production, the options enabled on sandbox must also be enabled on production. Currently there is no quick way to see which option is enabled and whether sandbox and production are in sync.

5 Comments
Community Manager
Status changed to: More Feedback Needed

Scholar

This feature would be valuable if it included all options available to a tenant and which were enabled. (see attached/below).

Zuora Tenant Options.png

It's also impossible to know exactly what version your tenant is, what updates have been applied, etc. from within the tenant itself.

Community Manager

@rdeloach: I completely agree. We have a project underway to move many of these tenant level special settings into the Administration Setting. In addition, we should expand our external documentation to properly describe each of the settings and the expected outcome/behavior. 

Community Manager
Status changed to: Under Consideration

Master

I fully agree with this Idea.

I think "tenant functions" means Limited Availabirity (LA).
I am managing the LAs of our customers' tenants with Excel. This is troublesome.
I am very pleased if I can check the validity / invalidity of LA from Zuora UI.