Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Support SME
Support SME

Zuora REST API, When I call the "GET invoices", the "pdfFileUrl" is blank.

Question or Problem Statement:
When I call the "GET invoices", there is an object for "InvoiceFiles". This object is always empty, the "pdfFileUrl" is blank.

https://p4.zdusercontent.com/attachment/74726/dDCCaSwiVoio4FLAXR8Z6BsD3?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..rpdBZ5Yw5i4TELKPAZUKMg.fdXRQ--dCFrJADi4kJqxZrWGGMIAwUEnXf15Gf-jJhDN9SkrUNsFyVQqvJSz83Gt4XgcM6cF9ig43nklhO2uDrxoGekureLjiSFO-2jftsNFrVHc_AUKOKI0APPxHYtwxYqBxvxCKqY_-rR9dNHpkOIMmF8fJhnnu1zoHIyC_pbpwyea4QD51oKxUAmHcXnoOuJs3KTkSmLvonh8mtGPNhwXt_50Abx1SBCzFozCc1Xt5Viz8CkIcZULzjriNk2OssTmlC_Api-BsqDHsil4nMd5YtWWKFLnvg1FVJt3xNM.NN3tjuColu7nKPu3J7wQTw

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

3 REPLIES 3
Support SME
Support SME

Re: Zuora REST API, When I call the "GET invoices", the "pdfFileUrl" is blank.

Solution:
With the REST subscribe call, we don't generate PDF, thus the "pdfFileUrl" is blank, this is designed behavior. You can enable "Invoice Posted | Invoice Posted via API" in (Z-Billing Settings --> Setup Profiles, Notifications and Email Templates --> Z-Billing Notifications). I did a test with it enabled, and the "pdfFileUrl" can be generated.

Supporting References:
https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/DC_Developers/REST_API/B_REST_API_reference/Transactions/GET_invoi...

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Tutor

rieRe: Zuora REST API, When I call the "GET invoices", the "pdfFileUrl" is blank.

i have problem with pdfFileUrl and body some of the accounts have it and other give a blank, "Invoice Posted | Invoice Posted via API" is enabled.

Tutor

Re: rieRe: Zuora REST API, When I call the "GET invoices", the "pdfFileUrl" is b

Ok i found out that i have to go to every invoice and click on : View - 

so body and pdfFileUrl in the rest response will have the links 

i dont think this is a good way to deal with invoices