Happy Business Starts Here

Student

Way to Get All Users Programmatically ?

Dear Sir or Madam,

I wonder if there is a way to get all users list (NOT zuora contacts) in code, either by Data Export Api / Soap / Rest ?

Just like what we can do manually shown in the attached screenshot from web UI ?

Thank you very much and apprecaite.

Bruce

all-user-list.png

4 REPLIES 4
Zuora Support Moderator

Re: Way to Get All Users Programmatically ?

Hi Bruce,

At this time there isn't a way to get this information programmatically. The user list export  in the UI is the only method to retrieve this information.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Zuora Support Moderator

Just as a follow-up note, this would be a great candidate for you to add to our Ideas Community board!

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Highlighted
Newly Enrolled

HI, Is there any update on this?

Zuora Staff

File a ticket with Support and ask to have Data Query enabled - this is a new feature that allows you to run SQL queries against the data in your Zuora tenant and, specifically to your ask, you can query a 'users' table that will return a csv of the first, last name, work email and login of your users. No passwords.

Couple of other things to be aware off. At the time of writing Data Query is just entering LA, so may have to wait a little, but it's coming. Also the initial support is for SQL queries by API only, there's a UI coming where you can type in a SQL query (select * from users!) but it may not be ready as part of the LA. So at this time it really helps to be a developer to get all the user info. This SQL interface, aka Data Query, operates in a similar fashion as Data Sources, you submit a query, then wait for it to be completed, then download the results. Again a UI is coming where this is all done in screen, you can probably get a demo if you contact your account rep.