Happy Business Starts Here

SEPA payment on REST API

Good morning,

I saw that we can create a SEPA payment with SOAP API in Zuora:
https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/DC_Developers/G_SOAP_API/E1_SOAP_API_Object_Reference/PaymentMetho...

But searching on the REST API documentation, I can't see nothing about SEPA payments, Isn't supported SEPA payment on REST API? or, Am I missing something? It will be added?

https://www.zuora.com/developer/api-reference/

Tags (3)
8 REPLIES 8
Zuora Alumni

Re: SEPA payment on REST API

Hi @guillermo-cross

SEPA payments are possible on REST API, but it is all dependent on the action used, (ie: create call). 

For further information please visit Zuora API reference

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

good morning @Janis

We would like to do a payment with SEPA (create a payment), but in API reference I don't see it clear, because to create a payment method I only can add credit card information and not bank information. For payments I saw only somefields in  financeInformation for  add some information need it on SEPA, but not all that is need it.

So, I understood that SEPA payment isn't supported right now, Do you know if will be added in the future?

Thank you regards! 

Good morning @Janis,

Can someone from support answer my last question? I raise a ticket to Zuora support, but they told me to write it here. Thank you!

Zuora Staff

Hi @guillermo-cross - your best bet would be to log an idea on the Ideas board here. I took a quick look and cannot see one for this there yet.

Hello @Owen,

Thank you, is clear for me now, regards!

Hello again @Owen,

We are trying to find a solution for the SEPA payment, we was thinking that we can create first the SEPA payment in GoCardless, but we need Zuora for our finance reports, is posible to create all the records need it in Zuora and then add our payment made it in GoCardless as a payment in Zuora? To clarify, we don't want to create a new payment in GoCardless with Zuora, we want to use an existing one in GoCardless and associated it to a payment record in Zuora.

Is this possible? How?

Highlighted
Zuora Staff

Hi @guillermo-cross, hope you're well!

Currently if you've already created the payment method in GoCardless you wouldn't be able to just sync it back to Zuora I'm afraid.

A way to reflect if you took a payment directly in the gateway would be to process an external payment in Zuora for the amount taken.

FYI. Now SEPA payment is Supported in REST API too Smiley Happy