Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Support SME

REST minor versions (invoice&collect VS invoiceCollect)

Question:

As per the REST API documentation the parameter "invoiceCollect" should be replaced with "invoice" and "collect" parameters.

But when the REST API call is executed to create a subscription by passing "invoice => false" and "collect => false", it errors ("Invalid parameter(s): 'invoice'.")

How can I avoid the Invalid parameter(s) error?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Support SME

Re: REST minor versions (invoice&collect VS invoiceCollect)

Answer:

Depending on which REST framework/endpoint you're using, please review the following articles that will explain how to control the Minor Version of your calls - one big difference between this minor versions is indeed how the parameter invoiceCollect works VS separate invoice&collect parameters.

New REST:

https://www.zuora.com/developer/api-reference/#section/API-Versions/Minor-Version

Old REST:

https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/DC_Developers/C_REST_API/A_REST_basics#Zuora_REST_API_Versions

Important excerpt from the mentioned articles:

For example, the invoiceCollect field in the POST Subscription method is in version control and its maximum minor version is 189.0. You can only use this field with the minor version 189.0 or earlier.
You only need to specify the version number when you use the fields require a minor version. To specify the minor version, set the zuora-version parameter to the minor version number in the request header for the request call. For example, the collect field is in 196.0 minor version. If you want to use this field for the POST Subscription method, set the zuora-version parameter to 196.0 in the request header. The zuora-version parameter is case sensitive.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √