Happy Business Starts Here

Valued Scholar

Get RatePlans related to a RemoveProduct amendment

Hi,

Right now I can only get results for RatePlans associated to NewProduct or UpdateProduct amendments (I'm querying RatePlans by AmendmentId), it would be nice if we can have the ability to know what products were removed from a subscription through a RemoveProduct amendment.

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Support SME

Re: Get RatePlans related to a RemoveProduct amendment

To get the report you need, you can use Rate Plan datasouce, select RatePlan.Name, RatePlan.ID, Subscription.Name, Subscription.ID, Amendment.ID, Amendment.Name, then set filter as RatePlan.AmendmentType = 'RemoveProduct'. 

In the exported file, you can use Excel Remove Duplicates function to remove the duplicate items caused by more subscription versions created after the rate plan has been removed. 

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Highlighted
Valued Scholar

Hi Yvonne,

Sorry, I didn't mentioned that I was talking about the SOAP API, for instance, I'm using the following query which works fine (return results) for NewProduct or UpdateProduct amendments:

<env:Body>
  <ins0:query>
    <ins0:queryString>select Id, AmendmentId, AmendmentSubscriptionRatePlanId, AmendmentType, CreatedById, CreatedDate, Name, ProductRatePlanId, SubscriptionId, UpdatedById, UpdatedDate from RatePlan where AmendmentId = '2c92c0f9592a694001596298d1fd2dbf'</ins0:queryString>
  </ins0:query>
</env:Body>

Zuora Alumni

For your query response, what is the AmendmentType when the product has been removed?

Valued Scholar

The response from the endpoint is empty, that's the main problem.

Zuora Alumni

Hi try this query

select Id, AmendmentId, AmendmentSubscriptionRatePlanId, AmendmentType, CreatedById, CreatedDate, Name, ProductRatePlanId, SubscriptionId, UpdatedById, UpdatedDate from RatePlan where SubscriptionId = '2c92c0f859686c7d01598b268ea3044e' and amendmenttype !=null

of course make sure your subscription id is correct

Valued Scholar

that worked! thanks Adam Smiley Happy