Happy Business Starts Here

Re: Error using new REST query API - "invalid field for query"

Highlighted
Zuora Staff

Error using new REST query API - "invalid field for query"

I am using the new REST APIs documented in the Zuora developer Center.  When I use REST query (v1/action/query) – I'm getting an error suggesting that one of my fields is invalid ("invalid field for query")

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Zuora Staff

Solution:

The new REST APIs are currently coded to use WSDL 79.0 as of this writing.  To override, you will need to add the following to your HTTP header

x-zuora-wsdl-version: 83.0

Optionally you can replace 84.0 with your preferred WSDL as required, or as appropriate for your missing field

NOTE:
This override should only be used within /v1/action/ APIs documented in our developer center linked above.   Using in other REST calls may have unknown consequence to otherwise functional API.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Zuora Staff

Solution:

The new REST APIs are currently coded to use WSDL 79.0 as of this writing.  To override, you will need to add the following to your HTTP header

x-zuora-wsdl-version: 83.0

Optionally you can replace 84.0 with your preferred WSDL as required, or as appropriate for your missing field

NOTE:
This override should only be used within /v1/action/ APIs documented in our developer center linked above.   Using in other REST calls may have unknown consequence to otherwise functional API.

View solution in original post