Zuora RevPro 36.005.00 Release Notes
We are pleased to announce that the Zuora RevPro 36.005.00 Release Notes has been published!
The important enhancements in this release include:
- Display JE Reference Columns in JE Summary Tab
- Reduction Order Line ID Available in RORD Reports
- VC Accounting Changed for SFC
- Support to Display MJE Lines in Cost Reports
- UI Update for EBS Authentication Support (This feature is for existing on-prem users only. For more information, see How to set up EBS authentication to log in to RevPro new UI.)
The top issues resolved in this release include (but not limited to):
- After the RevPro3.0 Immediate POB Release program runs, the released adjustment amount is more than the initial amount. This is because duplicated allocation entries are created during the POB release process.
- When two lines of the same VC type are collected in one batch and applied to the same RC line, duplicate records are created for the same SO line ID during VC processing.
- Contract modification is not triggered after linking and delinking actions.
- After a batch is created for an SSP Analyzer template, the template should not be eligible to be deleted.
- The sales order lines that have been invoiced and credited are displayed in the Unreleased POB(s) Report.
For more details about new features, enhancements, and resolved issues, please see Zuora RevPro Release Notes (for the latest version). You can bookmark this URL to always get the information about the latest version. For previous releases, see Previous Zuora RevPro Releases.