As part of our ongoing effort to create a streamlined solution across all of our resources, we need to gate our content and require visitors to log-in. While we understand that this is a minor inconvenience, having a Community account provides you with the ability to subscribe to updates and areas of interest. Additionally, it gives you access to product specialists, exclusive release information, and rich opportunities to connect with other users and with Zuora.
How Do I Log Into The Zuora Community?
Go to the sign-in page
- If you were a community member on our previous platform:
- Select Can't access your account?
- Enter the email address you were registered with prior to our re-launch.
- You will receive an email with a subject line similar to "Forgotten password on community.zuora.com"
- Click on the link to update your password.
- If you are new to the Zuora Community, select New User/Register Now to create a new account.
Still can't login? See below
Registered for the Zuora Community and Still Can't Log In
You've registered for the Zuora community and have tried to log in, but the platform isn't taking your credentials.
You will need to verify your email address to be authenticated.
Steps to follow:
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email "action required to activate your community.zuora.com profile"
- If you cannot locate the email, please check your spam/junk/trash folders
- Follow the directions in the email and click on the link to verify your email address.
- If the email address is in error, no action is required. Re-register for the community using the correct email address
- Clicking on the link should redirect you back to a Community page letting you know that your email address has been verified.
If you have not received a verification email, click on Can't access your account? and re-enter your email address. Another verification email will be sent to you. Follow the steps above to verify your email address.#Learners'Lounge