Zuora RevPro 36.003.00 Release Notes
We are pleased to announce that the Zuora RevPro 36.003.00 Release Notes has been published!
The important enhancements in this release include (but not limited to):
- Enhancement to GL and MJE Interface Mapping
- Selectable Currency for RC Approval Rules
- Enhancement to Configurable Waterfall Templates
- Currency of MJE Lines Aligns with Currency of RC Lines
- Support to Run Waterfall Report for All Organizations
The top issues resolved in this release include (but not limited to):
- When multiple custom codes for the CUSTOM_UI_UPLOAD object are enabled, the custom codes are not triggered.
- The Unbilled Flag value is not updated according to the Unbilled Flag value that is specified for the contract modification lines.
- It takes a long time to export data from the API BI view due to performance issues.
- When the unreleased sales order lines are canceled during the contract revision timeline, the carves amount and the fair value amount are updated as expected.
- During bundle collection, allocation schedules and accounting entries are not created for the $0 children lines.
For more details about new features, enhancements, and resolved issues, please see Zuora RevPro Release Notes (for the latest version). You can bookmark this URL to always get the information about the latest version. For previous releases, see Previous Zuora RevPro Releases.