Happy Business Starts Here

We are recieving an error when submitting a a Cancellation from Salesforce to Zuora.

Zuora Support

We are recieving an error when submitting a a Cancellation from Salesforce to Zuora.

In a specific case user was getting an error when submitting a a Cancellation from Salesforce to Zuora: Argument cannot be null

Pleazse check below the reason and solution for same in solutions section.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Support

Re: We are recieving an error when submitting a a Cancellation from Salesforce to Zuora.

In the debug log I can see below error

22:34:41.188 (2097796841)|FATAL_ERROR|System.NullPointerException: Argument cannot be null.

Class.zqu.ZuoraAccountContactManager.consolidateAddressLines: line 736, column 1
Class.zqu.ZuoraAccountContactManager.getAccountRelatedObjectsForComparison: line 722, column 1
Class.zqu.ZuoraAccountContactManager.getDiffs: line 172, column 1
Class.zqu.QuotePreviewController.accountInfosDifferent: line 333, column 1

This refers to 'address 1' of the billing account is null in Zuora.
The corresponding Zuora customer account has an empty value in the 'Address 1' field of the account contact in Zuora Tenant. The field is required to update the billing account from SF to Zuora.

Once user updated the 'Address 1' field in Zuora customer account and performed a sync on the Accounts and Related objects, then quote was submitted successfully.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √