Happy Business Starts Here

SFDC / Zuora Instances

Bharat
Senior Tutor

SFDC / Zuora Instances

Quick question on the SFDC / Zuora install, for example we have 5 Zuora instances, do we need 5 sepearate SFDC instances?

3 REPLIES 3
doyeli
Zuora Alumni

Re: SFDC / Zuora Instances

Hi Bharat,

Based on current design, yes, the official statement is that there needs to be a one to one mapping of Zuora Tenant to salesforce Org.

We are working on our "Multi Entity" project which, when available,  should let multiple Zuora tenants connect  to single salesforce org.

Thank you
Doyeli

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Bharat
Senior Tutor

Thanks for your response, need one clarification, the multi-entity solution you are working, my understanding is multiple Salesforce can connect to single instance of Zuora, and you mentioned multiple Zuora to connect to single SalesForce.

Jinho
Zuora Alumni

As Doyeli mentioned, Zuora for Salesforce package is designed to perform for 1 Zuora tenant to 1 Salesforce org.

However, there is a solution that Service team built that synch's 1 zuora tenant to multiple salesforce org.

Bascially it is an external app that extracts the data from Zuora and upsert the record to the correct Salesforce tenant based on the ORGID that the account is belong to.

If you are interested in this solution, please contact Sales or RBM team. (connect@zuora.com)