Happy Business Starts Here

Product's Revenue Recognition Rule Name field not synced to Zuora correctly with CPQ Connector

Zuora Support

Product's Revenue Recognition Rule Name field not synced to Zuora correctly with CPQ Connector

I'm using Zuora Connector for Salesforce CPQ package.  When creating a new product in Salesforce and setting Revenue Recognition Rule Name field to a specific value, the same value is not synced to the charge's Revenue Recognition Rule field in Zuora.  Instead, the charge in Zuora has Revenue Recognition Rule = 'Recognize upon invoicing' for some reason.  Please let me know how I can sync the correct value to Zuora.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Support

Re: Product's Revenue Recognition Rule Name field not synced to Zuora correctly with CPQ Connector

It could be that Finance is not enabled in Salesforce, so product's Revenue Recognition Rule Name field is ignored and the default value 'Recognize upon invoicing' is assigned to the charge's Revenue Recognition Rule in Zuora.

You can enable Finance in Salesforce by going to Zuora Connectors Settings and enabling Z-Finance Enabled option.

setting.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √