Happy Business Starts Here

Product Catalog sync error "duplicate value found: zqu__SKU__c duplicates value on record with id"

Support SME

Product Catalog sync error "duplicate value found: zqu__SKU__c duplicates value on record with id"

Problem:

While performing Product Catalog sync from Zuora, some of the product records are failing with following error:

DUPLICATE_VALUE:duplicate value found: zqu__SKU__c duplicates value on record with id: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  <Zuora Id> nnnnnnnnnn

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Support SME

Re: Product Catalog sync error "duplicate value found: zqu__SKU__c duplicates value on record w

Solution:

This error  means the product with <Zuora id> could not be synced as on salesforce end there is another product with SFDC ID xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx , with same SKU number.
This normally happens in sandbox env if the SFDC org was earlier connected to a different Zuora tenant and that product with duplicate SKU might be from that other zuora tenant.
This can be resolved by deleting the products with duplicate SKU numbers from SFDC and then trying  another PC sync from Zuora tenant.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √