Happy Business Starts Here

Zuora Support

Error "INVALID_FIELDinvalid field for query" on Select Billing account page

When a custom formula field is added in the fieldset, Billing Accounts(Zuora__fields_for_select_billing_account_compon) of the Billing account object,error

"Server Exception: fns:INVALID_FIELDinvalid field for query:" is thrown on the Select Billing account page

SigNowBlue.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Support

Re: Error "INVALID_FIELDinvalid field for query" on Select Billing account page

During Quote creation process, while displaying Billing account fields,they are queried from corresponding Zuora tenant with an API call and hence is thrown because of the missing custom field in Zuora.

To avoid this, There is a Quote configuration setting, "Get Billing Accounts From 360"  which can be turned on

Below is the more information on the same

• Select to obtain Billing Account information directly from Zuora 360 in Salesforce.

• We recommend that you have Real-time Sync enabled when using this setting to always have the most up-to-date Billing Account data.

• If you have a custom field on the Billing Account object, enable this setting to avoid an error from the corresponding custom field missing in Zuora

KC for reference - https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/C_Zuora_Quotes/CB_Zuora_Quotes_Configuration_Settings/...

SigNowBlue.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √