Happy Business Starts Here

Error in using Select product Step

Zuora Alumni

Error in using Select product Step

Problem :

After upgrading ZQuote to the latest release, following error was thrown while trying to perform the select product step :

"Guided Selling functionality has not been enabled in this org. Please enable this feature before using CPQ Guided Selling.

Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 12.55.41 PM.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

4 REPLIES
Zuora Alumni

Re: Error in using Select product Step

Solution :

In reviewing the Quote Wizard settings in customer's Salesforge org, the customer was using the Enhanced version of the Select products page i.e zqu__EditQuoteProducts

Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 12.51.04 PM.png

Based on the design,  it is essential to enable the guided product selector while using the enhanced select product page .

Guided product selector can be enabled by performing the steps below:

1. Go to Zuora Config > Advanced Quoting Configuration Settings > Enable Guided Product Selector.

The error was resolved by enabling Guided product Selector.

Additional Points to note:

If the old product selector VF page , zqu__selectproducts , is used in the third step of the Quote Wizard Setting , it is optional to use the Guided Product Selector. This can be enabled based on the business need.

Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 2.44.04 PM.png

Also, when  Bundling is enabled, it is mandatory to use the enahanced Product Selector (zqu__EditQuoteProducts) , hence Guided Product Selector must be enabled.

Tutor

Hi Saryu,

I'm getting following error while doing amendment. But after enabling "Enable Guided Product Selector." feature I'm unable to select the products. 

Guided Selling Not Enabled 
Guided Selling functionality has not been enabled in this org. Please enable this feature before using CPQ Guided Selling.

Please help in fixing this issue.

Thanks,

Thiru

Support Team

@tvenkata 

I could see that there has been a ticket #142015 created for the same issue. I have further troubleshooted and updated the same through the ticket.

Please review and let me know if you have any further questions

Regards

Z-Support SME

Hi @Manojna can you please update your finding here in this thread to close the loop

Thank you

Doyeli