Happy Business Starts Here

Default List Price Value from Zuora to Salesforce - not the required value, but the correct currency

Highlighted
Valued Scholar

Default List Price Value from Zuora to Salesforce - not the required value, but the correct currency

Hi there,

 

I have an issue in that I have a default list price in GBP in Zuora and when I sync the product catalogue from Zuora to Salesforce, the list price uses another currency's value, but still displays as a GBP price in Salesforce:

 

product rate plan charge - list price.PNG

 

The 3,600 figure is the USD value for the Product in Zuora:

 

price in Zuora - USD.PNG

 

However, I want the default List Price, in Salesforce, to show the 2,400 as shown above in the GBP currency.

 

Does anybody know how I can achieve this?

 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Valued Scholar

Re: Default List Price Value from Zuora to Salesforce - not the required value, but the correct curr

I have managed to fix this issue by using the Roll-up Helper app to select the GBP amount to update the List Price field.

 

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Re: Default List Price Value from Zuora to Salesforce - not the required value, but the correct curr

Hi @jimellis can you please send me a Private message with your Zuora Tenant ID and SFDC org Id. Please also  grant Zuora support login access to the SFDC org.

 

Thank you

Doyeli






If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: Default List Price Value from Zuora to Salesforce - not the required value, but the correct curr

@jimellis

 

We have received your Salesforce Org credentials. I will further review and update post






If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Highlighted
Valued Scholar

Re: Default List Price Value from Zuora to Salesforce - not the required value, but the correct curr

Hi Manojna,

 

Is there an update to this please?

 

Thanks

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: Default List Price Value from Zuora to Salesforce - not the required value, but the correct curr

@jimellis I am further reviewing the issue and will update shortly 






If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Highlighted
Valued Scholar

Re: Default List Price Value from Zuora to Salesforce - not the required value, but the correct curr

Hi there,

 

Is there any update on this, as I really need a solution to the issue?

 

Thanks

Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Re: Default List Price Value from Zuora to Salesforce - not the required value, but the correct curr

hi @jimellis Sincerely sorry for all the delay but I will respond  back here at my earliest

 

Thank you

Doyeli






If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Re: Default List Price Value from Zuora to Salesforce - not the required value, but the correct curr

Hi @jimellis I am able to reproduce the issue on my end.

On Zuora end I set my default currency as GBP

I have Multi currency enabled on Salesforce and set the corporate currency as GBP.

But Still I see the issue. Are these the same setup that you have on your end as well?

Can you please extend the login access of your SFDC org so that  I can review ?

 

Thank you

Doyeli






If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Highlighted
Valued Scholar

Re: Default List Price Value from Zuora to Salesforce - not the required value, but the correct curr

Hi @doyeli

 

I can confirm that your settings, which you have used to replicate the issue, are the same as ours.

 

I have also extended your login access to our SFDC org as well.

 

Thanks

Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Re: Default List Price Value from Zuora to Salesforce - not the required value, but the correct curr

Thank you @jimellis. In reviewing and testing  the same on few other environments, we can confirm that the value of the List Price is always being displayed as the USD price. The currency Symbol is shown based on your  Users Currency set on Language & Time Zone set .

I am going to do some more checking internally and post an update here

 

Thank you

Doyeli






If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √