Adding a product to a quote with Salesforce WSDL
I am trying to create a Quote and then add a product to it based off of the Zuora for Salesforce object model diagram. I am using the Salesforce Enterprise WSDL for my org.
So far I am doing the following:
- Creating a Salesforce account
- Adding a Salesforce contact to the account
- Adding an opportunity linked to the account and contact
- Creating a Zqu__Quote__c with a subscription type of 'New Subscripton
- Creating a Zqu__QuoteAmendment__c linked to the quote
- Creating a Zqu__QuoteRatePlan__c linked to the amendment - this has a product rate plan and product rate plan zuora id fields set
When I go to view the quote in Salesforce the following exception appears:
"Cannot build metric objects for the following amendment type: NewProduct"
Please advise how I should be doing this, which other SObjects should I be creating as I assume I am missing something here?
Re: Adding a product to a quote with Salesforce WSDL
@jn could you please PM me the SF ORG and URL to the quote where the error message is being displayed. I can capture the debug log and provide you further details on same.
If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √