Remove all the data (like Customer Account, Subscriptions, Invoices, Payments) RETROACTIVELY
Hi Zuora Community,
I am trying to run reporting from Zuora, but there are many accounts that were not properly maintained, and therefore have months of posted invoices (without payment) to subscribers who shouldn't have been invoiced altogether. I want to remove those invoices retroactively, and rid of all the recurring revenue that shouldn't have been there. This way I can have "clean data", and report from Zuora's insights page.
Is there any way to do that? I view my options as-
- Delete the customer accounts from Zuora.
- Problem is that I don't believe this does anything retroactively, and will only help me going forward. Is this assumption correct?
- Unpost Invoices
- It seems that I can only unpost the most recent invoice https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CB_Billing/IA_Invoices/Deleting_incorrect_invoices
- Create a cancellation amendment going all the way back to the first invoice posted in error.
- There seems to be a limitation to this if there was a usage charge in any of those invoices https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/BC_Subscription_Management/Subscriptions/E_Changing_Subscriptions_...
Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated!!
Thank you Zuora community-
Re: Remove all the data (like Customer Account, Subscriptions, Invoices, Payments) RETROACTIVELY
What about updating the Account Status field to cancelled? You could then exclude those records from reporting based on the field instead of deleting the records.