Happy Business Starts Here

Honor Student

Mass order entry for amendment does not recognize the price entered for volume based pricing product

Mass order entry for subscription amendment does not recognise the price entered for a product rate plan/charge when that rate plan/charge has volume based pricing configured

The subscription amendments that i am working with has many rate plan charges with price (additionally discounted) being lower than the volume based pricing that is configured. So as a result mass order entry is forcing the price to be pciked from the volume based pricign configuration than the price mentioned in the mass order entry feed.

Let me know if there is any solution to overcome this situaion.

3 REPLIES 3
Zuora Support

Re: Mass order entry for amendment does not recognize the price entered for volume based pricing pro

Hi Sunil,

Could you please let me know the specific scenario with values you are trying to load, this will help me to replicate and find a solution for same.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Honor Student

Re: Mass order entry for amendment does not recognize the price entered for volume based pricing pro

Hi,

I m trying to add a product using mass order entry tool via subscription amendment process with below details (for illustration purpose all the values are representational and not all the fields are shown with values)

Subscription Code : A-SXXXXXXX

Product SKU ----SKUXXXXX
Product Name ---PRODUCTA
Rate Plan Name --PRODUCTRP
Charge Name-----PRODUCTRPC

Price ---------------$102.00
Quantity------------200

However PRODUCTRPC(Rate Plan Charge) is configured as volume based pricing fashion meaning 

1-249 quantity there will not be any discount and the price is fixed at $108/unit, 250---300 qunaitity there will eb discount as $100/unit and so on etc....

Since the we are trying to load the existing legacy subscription which would have been additionally discounted in the sales process, mass order entry will always force the product configuration price to be picked up while adding the product to existing susbcriptions.

In this case the quanitity is 200 (falling in the no discuount zone as per the volume based pricing configuration), mass order entry does not recognise the price entered as $102/unit instead it picks the value $108/unit making it incorrectly loaded.

Regards,

Sunil

Savvy Scholar

Hi

Was this question ever resolved?

I am having this same issue. I am using the Mass Order Entry tool to migrate subscriptions to new rate plans, but I want the price to stay the same (and not pick up the new price from the product catalogue). But for rate plans which include volume pricing it is not accepting the price from the csv. It is simply using the current price from the product rate plan.

Jonny