Happy Business Starts Here

How to get notified when an amendment was deleted?

Highlighted
New Student

How to get notified when an amendment was deleted?

How i'm able to notify when an subscription that had a cancelled amendment was deleted, so I know that the subscription is active again?.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: How to get notified when an amendment was deleted?

Hi @santiagolober, currently it is not possible to trigger a callout or notification when deleting an amendment. However our Product Team is already working on enhancing the callout/notification framework, and in the coming months we will start supporting notifications on any event!

At this point, I can't give you an ETA for this new feature, apart from what's been stated by Lukasz from our Product Team here: http://community.zuora.com/t5/Admin-Settings-Ideas/Notification-callouts-for-significant-account-lev...

The best practice I can suggest for tracking re-activations is to do daily data source exports for subscriptions where the status = Cancelled. If anything disappears from this list, it must be a re-activation.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: How to get notified when an amendment was deleted?

Hi @santiagolober, currently it is not possible to trigger a callout or notification when deleting an amendment. However our Product Team is already working on enhancing the callout/notification framework, and in the coming months we will start supporting notifications on any event!

At this point, I can't give you an ETA for this new feature, apart from what's been stated by Lukasz from our Product Team here: http://community.zuora.com/t5/Admin-Settings-Ideas/Notification-callouts-for-significant-account-lev...

The best practice I can suggest for tracking re-activations is to do daily data source exports for subscriptions where the status = Cancelled. If anything disappears from this list, it must be a re-activation.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

View solution in original post