Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Community Manager

Let's Talk About Zuora

Subscribed SF Unconference.png

As Zuora users, you know what you need to help make your job tasks easier.  You know the feeling when you know you’re really close to solving a problem, but for some reason, it’s not coming to you? Or perhaps you have a feature request that you wish would be implemented, but could use some fleshing out?

That’s where the Unconference on Day 2 at Subscribed comes in.

While a conference puts the speakers front and center, an UNconference has attendees talking to each other an equal platform - everyone can bring their opinions and ideas to the floor.

Suppose you’d like to know how to add invoice notes in the Zuora UI or see how others have designed their invoice templates? Or perhaps you have an idea to improve your Zuora experience that you’d like to get more support to make it happen like having a uniform federated search across Zuora?

Heading into the Unconference, you may not think you have much to contribute, but that’s the beauty of the event. It’s merely a discussion with other Zuora users who are just like you in that they know a lot about one thing, but might not be as well-versed in others.  You’re guaranteed to leave the Unconference better and more knowledgeable than before.

Below are some topics that have been suggested for the discussion:

• Uniform federated search across Zuora
  • More understanding and feedback on integrations re: platform API
  • Quotes customizations 
  • New functionality of CPQ to see how it can reduce clicks for our sales teams
  • Reviewing Product Selection options and Quote Template creation
  • Exchange best practices, major SNAFUs, and war stories - what happened and how you fixed it
  • In-person Zuora Meetups in your city

Have more? Let us know in the space below.

I hope you’ll join me on Day 2 of Subscribed at 3pm. I’ll be bringing Community super- and power users as well as other Zuora subject matter experts to ensure that your suggestions don’t fall on deaf ears.

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne