Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Community Manager

Agenda is LIVE

The agenda for Subscribed SF 2019 is now live on the website!  Access it here.

Are there any topics or sessions that you think we're missing? Let us know in the comments below.

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne
8 REPLIES 8
Savvy Scholar KE
Savvy Scholar

Re: Agenda is LIVE

@Lana The website doesn't show the agenda for Wednesday, can you take a look at it?

Community Manager

Oh weird. @KE It should be back now...can you have a look?

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne
Savvy Scholar KE
Savvy Scholar

@Lana I still can't see it via chrome and I cleared my cache but others in the office can see it via chrome so I would say it is okay as I can get it via firefox looks like it is an issue isolated to my laptop. Thanks for your help!

Community Manager

@KE Weird! We should have our agenda builder up really soon so that you can start building out your schedule there.

Stay tuned,

Lana

Honor Student

Will the sessions be recorded for later viewing? There are so many sessions I'd like to attend, and will be forced to choose.

Tags (2)
Community Manager

Hi @BeLunar , 

Don't worry! The sessions will be recorded.  The team usually sends an email out to all registrants a week or so after the event.

Hope that helps,

Lana

Student

Good Morning,

In case someone was having the same issue I was, building an agenda for the conference. Basically its modifying your registration and not through the conference or Zoura site itself. If you have your email and confirmation number, then go back to your completed registration and click "modify your registration", then confirm information in the first page, then the agenda (item selection) page is next, add the tracks you would like your personal agenda. Go through summary and confirm pages and click finish. Your selections will now be part of your conference. Hope this helps, have a great day.

Community Manager

Thanks for sharing that @Bryonmeyer.  I was clicking around looking for it myself when you asked me about it earlier!

Let me create a new post about the agenda builder.