Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Community Manager

Tell us about yourself!

Subscribed 2018 is Zuora’s flagship customer event. It’s a conference designed to help you master the changing world of recurring revenue and do your job better with Zuora. We’re taking 2017’s User Summit to the next level with a full 2-day user experience packed with role-based networking, hands-on training, & dedicated time with Zuora product experts. We are also combining the former Revenue Recognition Summit with Subscribed to expand the education, experience, and networking opportunities for the RevPro community.

Not yet a customer? Subscribed 2018 remains THE destination for Subscription Economy disruptors, innovators, and business leaders to inspire success, share best practices, and learn.

So...tell us about yourself!  Is this your first time attending Subscribed or are you a Subscribed veteran?  What are you most looking forward to at this year's event?

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne
6 REPLIES 6
Community Manager

Re: Tell us about yourself!

I'll start!  I'm the community manager here at Zuora and will also be in charge of the Learners' Lounge at Subscribed.  This will be my 3rd Subscribed San Francisco so feel free to ask me questions if you're a Subscribed newbie.

Also, be sure to stop by my community sessions at lunchtime where I'll be giving an overview of the Community for those who are unfamiliar with it (Day 1) and a Best Practices community talk on Day 2 where you can provide feedback on how we can actively make the Community better.

Check out the Learners' Lounge overview. I'll have more information very soon and will also be asking the group whom from Zuora they'd like to meet and what topics they'd like to discuss with others.

Be sure to stop by the Learning Bar (we'll have the big monitors!) and say "hi!"

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne
New Student

Hello everyone, I'm Dave Frechette - Chief Revenue Officer at Gloo in Boulder. We just went live on Zuora for Billing and CPQ! I'm also a past employee of Zuora,  I was employee #52 and the first remote field sales person starting way back in 2009. I spent almost 7 years at Zuora with my last role reporting to Marc D in charge of Sales Strategy and WW Field Productivity. I'm looking forward to collaborating with other guest speakers over the community chat and in person at Subscribed 2018.  See you then!

Hello everyone!  

Im the Controller for the Denver based SAAS company Apto.  Im new to working with Zuora so hoping to learn a lot from others and solve some of our pain points we still have with the system.  

Tutor

Hello All!

I'm an Account Executive with Sertifi, who partners with Zuora.  We provide a direct integration into z-quotes to collect eSignatures and payment method ID on the quote, and automatically push the payment and quote to z-billing to start the subscription.  I attended Subscribed San Francisco last year for the first time, and have been to several Subscribed pop-up events across the country.  We'll have a booth at Subscribed, please stop by and introduce yourselves!

Looking forward to attending and hopefully meeting all of you!

Xander Franke

Guru

I am Principal Software Engineer at ConstructConnect. We provide Saas for the Construction Industry. I am responsible for all of our Salesforce and Zuora customizations.  We are a long time Zuora customer.  This will be my first time coming to Subscribed.

Maggie Longshore
Savvy Scholar

Hi,

I am Sherry Higa from Urban Airship in Portland Oregon. I am a business systems engineer, with a background in accounting and finance. We have been a long time Zuora customer, but just upgraded our quotes and 360 to the latest and greatest one month ago.  The fine-tuning continues....  I would love to talk with people who are using Zuora + SFDC + NetSuite software stack.  We are also reviewing RevPro as a revenue option, so anyone uses that with this stack, please DM me.

@MaggieL I believe I meet with your co-worker Erin Havens last year at the Subscribed event.  She was extremely helpful sharing the team's triumphs and woes on Zuora and Salesforce.  We are now upgraded to the latest and greatest of Zuora quotes and 360.  Do you think you would want to meet up for a quick chat about your integration?

Best Regards,

Sherry Higa