Zuora to Google Play Store Sync has been re-added to the app store following a code reboot to ensure functionality and performance.
The Prepaid Drawdown app has been updated to utilize some newly created APIs and has been re-added to the marketplace for sale. Functionally, it is the same, but the deployment process has changed to that of a normal Connect app.
Documentation, including installation and configuration details, has been updated for the following apps under the instructions tab for the following listings:
Visit Zuora Community, your personal hub for all things Zuora, and get additional support for Connect apps including:
- Visit the Zuora Connect User Group to view app documentation.
- Get answers to your questions from other app users and our SMEs.
- Help identify Bugs by adding "[BUG]" in the subject line and our team will look into it.
- Share your ideas on helping us make the app better with Connect Ideas.
Check out the Zuora Knowledge Center - Connect Marketplace page for detailed instructions on how to:
- Manage Zuora Connect apps in your environment and Connect
- Share a Zuora Connect app instance
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.