Added support for filtering journal run export queries in file-based integrations.
Added in the ability to use Liquid language in the headers section for file-based integrations.
The Iterate task has seen its functionality extended to allow looping over custom Liquid logic. This can be used to iterate over array items other than the one brought in from a query or export. An example use case would be iterating over an array that was retrieved from a Zuora callout.
In addition, callout tasks can now validate Zuora API calls and respond appropriately. If the API call fails due to an API error, the task will fail and not proceed. If the API call encounters lock contention or API limiting, the task will perform a pre-defined number of retries.
Documentation, including installation and configuration details, has been updated for the following apps under the instructions tab for the following listings:
Visit Zuora Community, your personal hub for all things Zuora, and get additional support for Connect apps including:
- Visit the Zuora Connect User Group to view app documentation.
- Get answers to your questions from other app users and our SMEs.
- Help identify Bugs by adding "[BUG]" in the subject line and our team will look into it.
- Share your ideas on helping us make the app better with Connect Ideas.
Check out the Zuora Knowledge Center - Connect Marketplace page for detailed instructions on how to:
- Manage Zuora Connect apps in your environment and Connect
- Share a Zuora Connect app instance
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.