Several changes have been added to the Subscriber Self-Care Portal:
- An alternative payment flow has been added including the ability to pay off the outstanding balance or individually selected invoices
- Ability to monitor User activity via the User Logs page in the Admin UI
- Review User statistics
Advanced Payment Manager, formerly Subscription Centric Payments, has a new name but the same great ability to create custom and scheduled payment runs using various payment methods.
An API has been created to return all entries for a given pricebook and will add pagination to the response which introduces additional considerations.
An API-based integration was added to support automation of Journal Entry uploads to NetSuite.
Documentation, including installation and configuration details, has been updated for the following apps under the instructions tab for the following listings:
Visit Zuora Community, your personal hub for all things Zuora, and get additional support for Connect apps including:
- Visit the Zuora Connect User Group to view app documentation.
- Get answers to your questions from other app users and our SMEs.
- Help identify Bugs by adding "[BUG]" in the subject line and our team will look into it
- Share your ideas on helping us make the app better with Connect Ideas.
Check out the Zuora Knowledge Center - Connect Marketplace page for detailed instructions on how to:
- Manage Zuora Connect apps in your environment and Connect
- Share a Zuora Connect app instance
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.