Community’s Greatest Hits for Finance
The Zuora Community has a lot of excellent content that benefits users and they are interspersed within the Community. To make these valuable, hard-to-find resources more readily available, we’ve compiled a list of our “Greatest Hits”.
- What is the month end close process?
- What’s the process to set up my Revenue Settings?
- How can I change the default payment method in my tenant?
- How to Distribute revenue for a 13 month term over 12 month period to give a free period? ASC606
- Basics of Reading the Deferred Revenue Report
- How do I update my accounting codes on posted invoices for the past year?
- How do I reconcile my Payments in Zuora to my Gateway?
- Accounting period Download detail report for Reconciliations
- Closing books faster
- Reviewing the Month End Close Process
- How to do Usage Accruals in Zuora Billing
- How to Restate your Accounting Codes
DID WE MISS ANY?
Know of one that should make the list? Comment with your go-to template, best practice, tips and tricks below.
Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne
Re: Community’s Greatest Hits for Finance
It's Year End and Audit Season! This post has a lot of valuable tips, resources and videos to help you with your Finance questions. If you have any questions, please comment below or on the post.
If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √