Happy Business Starts Here

What is the function of the feature "Do not process usage charges without usage records"

Zuora Alumni
Zuora Alumni

What is the function of the feature "Do not process usage charges without usage records"

Question: What is the function of the feature "Do not process usage charges without usage records"

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

3 REPLIES 3
Zuora Alumni
Zuora Alumni

Re: What is the function of the feature "Do not process usage charges without usage records&quo

Response:

To turn on "Do not process usage charges without usage records" means that RBE won't bill the usage charge if there is no usage loaded during the usage period. It is not related qty is 0, it is only related no usage file upload.

If this feature is turned OFF and there is no usage file upload, when you do the bill run, there will be a $0 invoice generated.

If this feature is turned ON and there is no usage file upload, when you do the bill run, there is no invoice generated.

Valued Scholar

Re: What is the function of the feature "Do not process usage charges without usage records&amp

where do i exactly find that option? it has been enabled for us.

Zuora Support Moderator

Re: What is the function of the feature "Do not process usage charges without usage records&amp

@ls-zuora - this option is a backend configuration. Should you wish to confirm your tenant's current behavior, please contact Zuora Support.