Happy Business Starts Here

Valued Scholar

Not Billing Usage Under Certain Threshold

We are currently rolling out a new product that is entirely usage based for billing purposes. We are currently ramping it up and as such the usage being occured by customers based on our "beta" rate creates usage charges that are currently a few dollars here and a few dollars there. 

My question is this - is there a way to only bill usage after a certain dollar amount of charges has been accumulated? I have looked in bill run settings and in account settings. I would like to set a minimum of not invoicing someone until they have at least $50-$100 in charges.

1 REPLY 1
Support SME

Re: Not Billing Usage Under Certain Threshold

Hello,

Zuora currently does not support an account-level threshold that will trigger invoicing once a certain dollar amount exceeds it. However, this sounds like an excellent idea that we would love for you to share with the rest of Zuora Community and our product team.

At your conveneince, kindly submit your idea as a request for enhancement under ‘Product Ideas’: http://community.zuora.com/t5/Ideas/ct-p/Ideas

You can post your feature request and solicit direct input from the Product Management Team. You can also vote on features and post comments. The Product Management Team actively monitors provides updates on feature requests when available.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √